Tips for farm visitors
Click here to book your $5.00 farm visit or to
schedule a time to shop our store
To make the most of your visit, here's a couple things to know
before you arrive and for while you're here.
- Wear appropriate shoes and clothing. Sneakers for summer and probably boots in the winter. Flies may be a nuisance in the summer so sometimes sandals and shorts may be uncomfortable. And in the winter if there's snow and/or ice boots may be the best choice. Likewise choose comfortable clothing that may get dusty or dirty and warm clothing for winter visits. Hats, gloves always a good idea.
- When you arrive, park towards the back of the driveway near the fence. There's a small gate next to the garage where you can enter.
- Please wait to be greeted before entering the barn.
- Once inside, please be respectful of the animals. Alpacas are curious in nature but due to no natural defenses they are rather skiddish. To have the best visit with them they prefer slow, quiet movements. Don't reach out for them as this will frighten them and they will pull away.
- We do allow visitors to hand feed the animals with grain if they like. This is always a hit with both them and our guests.
- Please let us know in advance if you or any of your company have any disabilities or special needs such as wheelchair access. We can accommodate most requests.
- Bring a camera and a smile for those alpaca selfies!!
- We appreciate farm store purchases while you're here as we are a small farm and rely on your support to keep our operation running. We also appreciate and encourage our visitors to give us a shout out on social media, like us and post to our Facebook page and give us a review on Google.
Thanks for choosing to book a farm visit with us and the alpacas. Feel free to contact us with any questions!!
We look forward to seeing you!!
Thursday, January 4, 2024